Make My Garden
July 14th, 2021

World Environment Day

It was Wendell Berry who said “the earth is what we all have in common.” Then surely it isn’t fair for one group to take more than their share’s worth. This greed, over the years, has slowly destroyed the luscious green foliage, the tall icebergs, the bountiful soil; basically, all the things that give our […]

Read More
Make My Garden
July 14th, 2021

Compost is the New Black

This ‘Environment Day’, countries world over are promising to take steps in a way to restore our ecosystems. Ecosystems, in fact, sustain 80% of all life forms and indirectly benefit the remaining 20%. Ecosystems encompass all interactions between living organisms and non-living organisms, in a natural, circular way. When something is out of proportion, like […]

Read More
Make My Garden
January 4th, 2021

Simple Hacks for Maintaining a Viable Garden

Setting up a garden is as fun as it is energetic, but it is equally important to ensure that it is monitored and maintained on a frequent basis as well. It might seem like a strenuous process, however here are some simple tricks to ensure a hassle-free completion. Weeding and pruning are to be conducted […]

Read More
Make My Garden
January 1st, 2021

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue

There is an enchanting beauty behind flowers that often attracts us to touch it if not to smell. Flowers are such vibrant creations that it is even used often as the epitome of beauty to be compared to in poems and stories. The mystery behind this charm maybe because of how they trigger the primary […]

Read More
Make My Garden
December 28th, 2020

How To Make Your Own Repurposed Garden Decor

The one concern that people generally have when it comes to gardening is the aspect of affordability. Gardening tools are often seen as expensive and straining on the pocket but it is not necessary to always break the bank to enjoy your favourite hobby. Here are some easy and smile DIY garden décor to spruce […]

Read More
Copyright © 2024 Make My Garden
0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop